Compact pressure equipment for automatic and continuous reliable supply of water to networks that lack enough or have unstable pressure in domestic applications (potable water in single-family houses, sprinkler irrigation, etc.) or any other type of Industrial applications.
The equipment is inserted in the water connection that we want to stabilize, connecting later to the water distribution line. Its installation, accessible to any professional, and considerably lowers installation costs. The tank must be installed away from sunlight, protected from high temperatures and frost.
Suitable for "glycol water" filling systems for solar installations, industrial laundries, textile dyes and a long etcetera.
- Accumulator tank with a useful capacity of 100, 200 and 350 liters.
- Plastic material base.
- Filling system controlled by a mechanical valve level regulator.
- Water pump made of stainless steel.
- Automatic pressure regulator.
- Overflow and ventilation system.
100 liters: 800x780x600mm
200 liters: 950x780x600mm
• Max. Working pressure: 8 bar
• Max. Temperature of the vehicular liquid: 60ºC
• Base made of plastic material to prevent corrosion.
• Pump body, impeller, diffuser and base holder: AISI304.
• Shaft: AISI 303 (only part in contact with the liquid).
• Bracket and motor housing: Aluminum
• Mechanical closing: Carbon / Ceramic / NBR
• Other types of mechanical closures can be installed on request.